Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Today’s teens are putting past generations to shame with their incredible achievements. First, 17-year-old Brittany Wegner won first prize at the Google Science Fair for creating an artificial "brain" that can detect breast cancer, and now this. 15-year-old high school student Jack Andraka created a pancreatic cancer test that is 168 times faster and more […]
This brown rice bowl with creamy avocado chunks, blackened peppers, roasted fennel and mashed garlic dressing is a weeknight dinner that won’t disappoint.
You’re dating someone who’s great on paper and you have lots in common with, but there’s no physical attraction. Can love happen without it?
Tired of getting caught up in the frantic morning rush? Try these six tips to help shave time off your morning routine.
Certain scents can have a powerful effect on our emotions. Here are five smells’and accompanying foods’that will help you feel better, fast
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- An Apple Watch Saved This Man’s Life — More Than Once
- Meet the First Nations Fashion Designer Set on Pushing Diversity in Canadian Media
- Shocking Stats About How Much Canadians Waste Each Year
- Your Shellac Manicure Is Now Available With 60 Second Removal
- Strong Women, Empowering Stories: 5 Life Lessons from JOGA Creator Jana Webb