Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Use the power of positive thinking to pull yourself out of a bad mood
Eating pasta truly al dente makes it more filling and less of a carb hit. It shouldn’t be chewy but rather the texture of a fresh stick of gum. Spiralized zucchini effortlessly subs in for half the pasta here, adding bulk, vegetables and nutrition.
Yes, this dinner is pink! And I’m sure you’ll agree that the flavours of beets, horseradish and tarragon are a natural marriage but the leek and Swiss chard take this dish to a whole other level.
GMO labelling may not be required in Canada, but Whole Foods Market has decided that by 2018, it will be’at least in their stores. In Canada, most of our wheat, soy, canola oil and corn is genetically modified’in fact, Canada is the third largest producer of genetically modified organisms in the world, according to […]
Similar to Yorkshire puddings, popovers are a much-loved treat, and the sweet version here is perfect for breakfast or brunch. The batter is baked, and the blueberry popovers are served with sweet, fresh berries to add extra vitamin C.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This Sesame, Cilantro and Roasted Fennel Rice Bowl Is Anything But Ordinary
- Why You Should Make Post-Workout Stretching a Priority
- This is Exactly What You Should Eat on Days You Workout
- This is How Meghan Markle is Prepping for her May 19th Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is the Best City in Canada for Quality of Living