Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Countdown to Christmas celebrations with one of the best Advent calendars for 2017. Okay, let’s be real: You’ll want to keep them all for yourself.
Back in February, a very small European study found that participants who limited exercise and ate two fast-food meals a day gained an average of 6.5 kg (14 pounds) and quadrupled their counts of a liver-damaging enzyme, alanine aminotransferase (ALT)—all within four weeks. The high fat and sugar content typically found in many fast foods […]
Showing our true colours is a must this summer. Happy 150th Birthday, Canada. Love ya!
The top five errors you might be guilty of when brushing your teeth
Help combat the queasiness associated with pregnancy with these natural treatments for morning sickness
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy
- How Former Athlete The Unstoppable Tracy Schmitt Got Back In Shape
- Could This Be The Hangover Cure That Will Fix You (And Your Immune System)?
- The Fusion Workout That Promises To Burn Up To 1,000 Calories In A Single Class
- The Real Reason Why You Should Eat More Seaweed