Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Tempt your family with this delicious heart-healthy smoked trout and pasta salad. It makes an ideal midweek meal served with crusty whole-wheat bread. If you wait until the last minute to add the arugula, it won’t spoil if anyone’s late home.
Hopefully, you’ll never have to use it.
Canada produces most of the world’s lentils. They are so versatile and take well to all kinds of flavours – especially vinegar – which makes them a perfect addition to any salad.
Sometimes you get a muscle cramp during a workout, but it can also happen after some part of your body has remained frozen in one position for a long time. Try these natural home remedies to relieve your pain
Forget the celebutants, the Brangelinas and the reality stars’Liz Taylor had them all beat for glamour, scandal and talent. On Wednesday, the queen of all things glitzy and sparkly passed away at age 79, reportedly from congestive heart failure. But what is that exactly? According to the Canadian Heart and Stroke Foundation, congestive heart failure […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why Lena Dunham Had a Hysterectomy at Just 31
- Blake Lively and 5 Other Stars Who Don’t Drink Alcohol — Ever
- This New Live Streaming Program Will Forever Change How You Workout At Home
- These Triple-Berry Cornmeal Muffins Make On-The-Go Mornings Easy
- Why Hockey Player Marie-Philip Poulin May Just Win Her Third Olympic Gold