Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Whether you slouch or stand tall, your posture is sending a non-verbal message. Here’s what the shape of your spine says about you
The spiced coating on the chicken breasts cooks to a delicious crunchy crust, keeping the inside flesh really juicy. It’s served on a simple avocado, bean and tomato salad, but add some rustic bread to complete the meal.
Although in Mexico ‘fajitas’ refers to a specific cut of beef, the term has also come to describe a combination of sizzling chicken with pepper and onion, wrapped in a tortilla. Chicken fajitas with tomato salsa have very little fat, but lots of fresh flavours.
By 2030, about a quarter of the world’s population will have some form of cancer. That’s a scary stat – and according to the World Health Organization’s World Cancer Report 2014, medication isn’t going to cut it. In order to ease the global burden of cancer, prevention is critical. ‘Despite exciting advances, this report shows […]
Here is what you need to do in St. John’s No one knows for sure how St. John’s got its name, but one of the oldest cities in North America has a long history of welcoming visitors from far and wide. With a notable number of people having descended from Ireland and England, 97 per […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy