Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
If you replace your wired world with the real thing, what will you learn about yourself? Editor-in-chief, Beth Thompson, embarks on a digital detox in search of answers
On Friday night, Toronto’s hazy heat wave finally broke. A windy rain storm left trees strewn about Toronto’s streets – and finally provided some relief from the heat. My apartment doesn’t have AC, so I’m not going to pretend I didn’t run out onto my deck immediately and let the rain cool me down. I […]
Lasagna is everybody’s favourite cold-weather meal, but it can be very high in fat, especially if store-bought. This version includes plenty of fresh vegetables and lean ground beef in its scrumptious filling, making it a healthy option. Serve with a crisp green salad.
Over at Noshtopia this morning, they’re talking about ways you can still say “yes” to the bread basket when dining out without going overboard on calories. I fully admit, that basket of yummy-carb-goodness along with a pat of butter, soak of balsamic and olive oil or smear of hummus or tapenade or whatever other accoutrement […]
A virtual health challenge helps a group of Montrealers stay in shape
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy