Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
This recipe packs a heart-healthy punch as both salmon and walnuts contain omega-3 fatty acids. The addition of brown rice and spinach rounds out the nutritional balance and boasts delectable flavour.
A compelling study in the medical journal of the American Academy of Neurology concludes that participants with the most belly fat at 40 were three times more apt to develop dementia in later life than those with the least amount of ab flab. The research, conducted by the Kaiser Permanente Division of Research in Oakland, […]
Think drinking a glass of milk is the only way to add more calcium to your diet? Think again!
Olympic Alpine skier Emily Brydon reveals her inspiring tips for staying healthy, fit and balanced
Here are the treatment options for getting rid of these unsightly skin growths. (And what causes warts, anyway?)
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why You Should Start Adding These Nutritional Powerhouses to Your Diet
- This Beet, Cherry & Lentil Salad Will Forever Change How You Feel About Pulses
- This Sesame, Cilantro and Roasted Fennel Rice Bowl Is Anything But Ordinary
- Why You Should Make Post-Workout Stretching a Priority
- This is Exactly What You Should Eat on Days You Workout