Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Blue, from sweeping sky to mysterious indigo, is having a big moment in cosmetics. In nail polishes, dark indigo blues are edgy and pretty at once–sure, they’ve been around, but they are a trend that keeps going (dramatically) strong. Blue is seductive. Especially in the hands of Guerlain. The luxury cosmetic brand has hooked up […]
If you happen to be in London, Vancouver, Pickering, Kelowna or Clairville this coming weekend, check out these healthy, fun and fit events. Take your dog to Pawlooza London, Ontario August 21 For this free event, you and your pooch can expect to see about 4,000 dogs and their owners. Fun activities for the pups […]
This Italian soup not only warms you up, but it’s also a good source of protein and fibre, thanks to the turkey sausage, navy beans and nutrient-packed kale.
It’s something many of us do all the time, but could it be harming our health?
Ginkgo biloba is one of the world’s most popular herbal medicines and is used as a natural treatment to protect against dementia
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why You Might Be Overcome With Guilty Feelings While Everybody Else Celebrates
- This Almond & Brandied Cherry Semifreddo Will One Up Your Fave Ice Cream
- How To Master Metallic Eyeshadow For Every Skin Tone
- This Will Keep You On Track To Eat Healthy Over The Holidays
- Stress-Eating Might Mean It Is Time To Speak To A Therapist