Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Stretch your muscles and your mind with one of these Canadian yoga adventures
Pictured: Yogis at the Grand Palais in Paris during the 2013 Lolë White Tour. I’ve seen yoga done in some pretty interesting places, but a museum is a new one! That’s what participants in this year’s third annual Lolë White Tour will get to experience. Beginning this weekend in Barcelona, the tour will stop in […]
This classic dessert is so easy to bake!
These crispy, addictive corn and pepper fritters can be made with any vegetable combination as long as the vegetables are cooked. Zucchini and onion works well, as does broccoli, cauliflower and red peppers. It is a great way to get kids to eat vegetables and also makes a sensational first course.
Serve up this berry smoothie for a quick, light breakfast.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why Lena Dunham Had a Hysterectomy at Just 31
- Blake Lively and 5 Other Stars Who Don’t Drink Alcohol — Ever
- This New Live Streaming Program Will Forever Change How You Workout At Home
- These Triple-Berry Cornmeal Muffins Make On-The-Go Mornings Easy
- Why Hockey Player Marie-Philip Poulin May Just Win Her Third Olympic Gold