Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Ever wonder why many men seem to fall asleep quicker and sleep in much later than women? Now scientists have 25 years of research showing that our sleep cycles may hold the answers. A recently-published series of rigorous sleep studies conducted by the Harvard Medical School suggests that 35 percent of women live with a […]
Follow along with fitness trainer Amanda Russell as she guides you through each of these workout videos
Because you deserve it.
Clove oil numbs and soothes the pain of toothaches, and is also used to treat respiratory and digestive ailments. It has long been suspected that clove may have anticancer effects, too
Update your party menu with a chili-laced black bean dip that’s practically fat-free and an excellent source of fibre. The dip can also be spooned onto plates and served as a light lunch, accompanied by warm whole-wheat pita bread.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why Lena Dunham Had a Hysterectomy at Just 31
- Blake Lively and 5 Other Stars Who Don’t Drink Alcohol — Ever
- This New Live Streaming Program Will Forever Change How You Workout At Home
- These Triple-Berry Cornmeal Muffins Make On-The-Go Mornings Easy
- Why Hockey Player Marie-Philip Poulin May Just Win Her Third Olympic Gold