Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Planning your own boudoir photo shoot? Follow these tips to prepare yourself for the spotlight
Pro Tip: This dish is great when first made, but even better the second day after the flavours have married.
As I walk to work along Toronto’s traffic-congested Bloor street I’m surprised by how often I see adult cyclists—who I presume are intelligent people also on their way to work—without helmets. But a new study by Dr. Patricia Parkin and her colleagues at the Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) should make these folks think twice […]
I just did the Vitality Compass quiz from the University of Minnesota (UofM) School of Public Health, and determined that my biological age is six years younger than my actual age (and no, I won’t be revealing the latter). The calculator also suggests that I’ll live to 90. But, I could live an additional 5.8 […]
Swap out high-calorie burgers, subs and coffee drinks for these healthier fast food choices
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy