Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Whenever I see the word cucumber in a skin care product, I’m there. (In a salad, not so much.) I attribute this to nostalgia. I think my very first moisturizer was a cucumber lotion procured at Rita’s Facial, a long-gone old-school European facial establishment in the neighbourhood I grew up in, and introduced to me […]
Love food? You may want to check out The Great Food Revolution, a new four-part documentary series being shown on CBC. The first two hours air Thursday, March 19 at 8 pm (8:30 in Newfoundland), the second on Thursday, March 26. Below is the information CBC sent me about the shows’do let me know if […]
My day usually begins with some sort of latte ‘ the caffeine and sugar give me a much needed energy boost. This daily habit of mine can get expensive, but it’s not just the cost that’s adding up, the calories from sugar are as well. And I’m likely not the only one consuming excess calories […]
Craving some freshly baked goods? Make these fruity apple spice muffins in just 15 minutes.
Berries and beets are a unique combo that make for a tasty smoothie.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Do You Have Winter Depression? Two Experts On Share What You Can Do About It
- The Real Reason We Need To Stop Giving Vanilla Sex A Bad Rap
- Dove Releases New Self-Esteem Stat And It Will Shock You
- This Is The Absolute Worst Lie Your Partner Could Ever Tell You
- Lululemon’s Latest Fashion Collab Will Have You Wearing Your Leggings Outside Of The Gym