Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Sick of popping ibuprofen to soothe your sore back? Banish back pain with one of these natural home remedies.
Move over quinoa! Kañiwa is the next big thing. Packed with protein, kañiwa is easy to cook and gluten-free. Try this easy salad recipe.
Spinning is said to burn between 400 and 600 calories per session. So why haven’t you lost weight? Find out if you’re making these six mistakes.
A new study from the University of California has identified low iron intake before and during pregnancy as a risk factor for giving birth to a baby with autism. The risk is five times greater, reports GlobalNews.ca, especially if the mother is 35 or older at the time or birth, or dealing with obesity, […]
Can’t stop coughing? If you are like more than 40 percent of Canadians, you will reach for an over-the-counter cough medicine to find relief
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This Sesame, Cilantro and Roasted Fennel Rice Bowl Is Anything But Ordinary
- Why You Should Make Post-Workout Stretching a Priority
- This is Exactly What You Should Eat on Days You Workout
- This is How Meghan Markle is Prepping for her May 19th Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is the Best City in Canada for Quality of Living