Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Eating healthy foods and getting enough of the right kinds of nutrients during pregnancy are no-brainers for any pregnant woman. We know eating well, avoiding alcohol (Hello, Kate Hudson!), getting rest, exercise and avoiding stress are all key to a healthy baby and a healthy mom. But a new study puts even more importance on […]
Serve this frozen dessert as a refreshing course after a heavy dinner.
We all know the biggest reason you shouldn’t pee in the pool ‘ it’s gross! But it turns out that there’s also a health-related reason not to. According to a study in the American Chemical Society’s journal Environmental Science & Technology, potentially harmful compounds are created when urine and chlorine mix. One common compound, called […]
I recently started working with a personal trainer to help me get in shape for summer and, of course, lose some weight that’s been hanging around since I had my youngest son (almost 5 years ago!). I am loving the sessions and find that I’m more motivated because I have someone encouraging me’although I could […]
This healthy oatmeal is deliciously creamy.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar