Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
As Best Health Beauty Editor, I’m regularly introduced to new beauty products. Here’s what’s caught my eye this week: WoWee Hydrating Balm. I’m charmed by this little natural product sold at BeautyMark in Vancouver and available online (beautymark.ca). Lips, elbows, flyaway hair, there isn’t anything this natural balm made of sesame, olive and sweet almond […]
Think you should be tucking into more protein – but not sure why? Here’s the latest on protein and its many health benefits
Are ingestible beauty products the crucial step that’s missing from your beauty regime?
Lyme disease is rising in Canada. What every woman needs to know about this difficult-to-diagnose disease.
Don’t let motion sickness put a roadblock on your travels. Pack these coping strategies to ensure that you get to your destination trouble-free.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- An Apple Watch Saved This Man’s Life — More Than Once
- Meet the First Nations Fashion Designer Set on Pushing Diversity in Canadian Media
- Shocking Stats About How Much Canadians Waste Each Year
- Your Shellac Manicure Is Now Available With 60 Second Removal
- Strong Women, Empowering Stories: 5 Life Lessons from JOGA Creator Jana Webb