Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
From pads to tampons to liners, menstrual products can make your period bad for the environment. Want to go green? Try one of these eco-friendly options
These healthy after-school snacks will fill your kids without spoiling their dinner.
Some health-related stories from around the web:From the Globe and Mail: Britain’s National Health Service turns 60 this year—what can Canada learn from them?Blogger Henna at Canadian Beauty rates Banana Boat sunscreen.From the BBC: How can a man have a baby?From The Simple Dollar, via Limes & Lycopene: How to prepare healthy food at home […]
It’s never too late to pursue your passion. Just ask Elizabeth Aikenhead, who was in her 50s when she decided she needed a change
Get the low-down on making makeup last while avoiding infections and other nasties
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- How Shay Mitchell Stays Fit – As Decoded With Her Instagram
- This Is Exactly What (And How Much) Headache Medication To Take
- Naturopath’s Advice: What Exactly Is Causing Your Headaches?
- The Secret to Jennifer Aniston’s Killer Bod – and It’s Not Yoga (or Pilates)
- Skin Savers: The Most Effective Skin Treatments