Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
A soufflé is always bound to impress. Here’s a classic combo that adds vegetable value to a light and fluffy soufflé. Serve straight from the oven, with whole wheat bread and a tomato salad.
Writer Kat Tancock shares the life lessons she learned from leaning in on the ski hill
Before your next ‘pass the salt’ encounter, learn how much sodium is too much and what you can do about it
Worried about a loved one’s mental well-being? There is, of course, an app for that. Researchers at the University of Michigan Health Systems are developing a mood-detecting app that will help identify changes in a person’s behaviour just by analyzing their voice. While it’s still in the very early stages of testing before it will […]
We made our own mayonnaise for this smoked trout spread using local oil, but you could use yogurt instead.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why Lena Dunham Had a Hysterectomy at Just 31
- Blake Lively and 5 Other Stars Who Don’t Drink Alcohol — Ever
- This New Live Streaming Program Will Forever Change How You Workout At Home
- These Triple-Berry Cornmeal Muffins Make On-The-Go Mornings Easy
- Why Hockey Player Marie-Philip Poulin May Just Win Her Third Olympic Gold