Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
If you’re in Toronto, North Cape, PEI, St. John’s or Whitehorse next week, check out these fitness events. Can-Fit Pro Conference Toronto, August 11-15 This annual event, held at the Toronto Convention Centre, brings trainers from across Canada together, along with leading industry experts in fitness, nutrition, weight loss and more. Plus, there is a […]
I grew up in a smaller Ontario town, so naturally the sport of hockey is in my blood. I’d catch the game at a friends house and occasionally, I’d watch a game or two alone, probably while doing my nails or something like that because hey, I’m a girly sports fan. I’m nowhere near as […]
Here’s a recipe that turns the ordinary into the extraordinary. This chicken breast dish, with a rich roasted garlic-tomato sauce, is high in vitamins C, B6, beta carotene and niacin and low in fat, but fabulous in flavour.
Ground turkey breast is lean, and you need a little olive oil to brown it. Sweet potatoes are high in vitamins A and B6, and a good source of fibre. They are also full of beta-carotene, which helps inhibit cancer cell growth.
Whether in the form of a hydrating beverage, a healthy oil or flavourful flakes, coconut is more popular than ever. Here’s how it boosts your health
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why Lena Dunham Had a Hysterectomy at Just 31
- Blake Lively and 5 Other Stars Who Don’t Drink Alcohol — Ever
- This New Live Streaming Program Will Forever Change How You Workout At Home
- These Triple-Berry Cornmeal Muffins Make On-The-Go Mornings Easy
- Why Hockey Player Marie-Philip Poulin May Just Win Her Third Olympic Gold