Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
“Be true to yourself.” It’s advice we hear throughout our lives, yet it’s not always easy to achieve, is it? Author Karen Wright muses on that dilemma in an excellent Psychology Today article, Dare To Be Yourself. Authenticity, she says, is correlated with many aspects of psychological wellbeing, including vitality, self-esteem, and coping skills. Indeed, […]
Experts are warning that a yellow fever epidemic in the DRC and Angola could go global. Here’s what to know about this viral haemorrhagic disease.
Get out the door fast with our pared-down routine of just the makeup essentials
What do fit women really eat for breakfast? Well, it’s not a coffee. Instead, they opt for healthy breakfast ideas that keep them fit and energized.
Sweet and spicy, this exotic drink will warm your bones and keep the fire going through the winter
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- The Safest Cooking Oils to Use for 16 Different Types of Meals
- Upgrade Your Breakfast Sandwich With These Toasted Western Sheet Pan Eggs
- Sitting Disease: Why Women Are at a Greater Risk
- This New Live Streaming Program Will Forever Change How You Workout At Home
- 3 Common Myths About Pores We Totally Believed Were True