Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
A vibrant, golden yellow vegetarian risotto that looks good, tastes wonderful and is packed with healthy beta-carotene and fibre. The mozzarella added right at the end melts into creamy goodness. Serve with a crisp green leaf salad.
That’s the number of blood donations required this year to meet hospital demand in Canada, according to Canadian Blood Services. Although one in two Canadians are capable of giving blood, only one in 60 gave blood last year. I’m ashamed to admit that I haven’t given blood in years. How about you? It’s National Blood […]
Do you have the body mass index of a Russian, a Brazilian or a Kenyan? A cool new tool from the BBC can answer that. Its BMI calculator is based on data put together by researchers at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. It tells you if you have a healthy body mass […]
Disney recently ran a trial exhibit at it’s Epcot Center, called Habit Heroes, in which animated characters named "Will Power" and "Callie Stenics" led visitors through the interactive site helping them fend off bad guys like "Glutton" and "Lead Bottom." The exhibit was launched with the support of Blue Cross and Blue Shield with the […]
Gardening may look relaxing, but it’s actually an intense workout. Here’s how to reap all the benefits
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy
- How Former Athlete The Unstoppable Tracy Schmitt Got Back In Shape
- Could This Be The Hangover Cure That Will Fix You (And Your Immune System)?
- The Fusion Workout That Promises To Burn Up To 1,000 Calories In A Single Class
- The Real Reason Why You Should Eat More Seaweed