Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Cooking for people with food allergies can be tough. To help, King Pharmaceuticals Canada, maker of EpiPen, teamed with Canadian food writer Lucy Waverman to create a collection of recipes suitable for those who have to avoid nuts, dairy, eggs and shellfish, and they’ve been kind enough to share the recipes with us—see the links […]
Best Health looked at four popular fabrics used in eco-friendly workout wear to discover how each helps the environment, and where there’s room to improve
G spot. G zone. CUV area. Whatever you call it, it just may be the secret to a better orgasm. But where and what the G spot is might surprise you.
Foods that dramatically raise and then lower your blood sugar can lead to health problems. Here’s what you should know about blood glucose
Flexibility is not always the easiest to maintain — but this tip could help.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal
- 6 Scenarios Where It’s OK to Lie — And When It’s Absolutely Not
- How to Keep Your Joints Healthy (You’ll Be Grateful Later in Life!)
- Make Your Coffee Healthy By Turning It Into An Adaptogen Elixir
- A Sweet & Tangy Cider Can Chicken to Make Your BBQ One to Remember