Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
I would never say I’ve been a non-runner. The mile was one of the two things I was good at in high school P.E. class (gymnastics was the other) and through university and afterward I had sporadic flings with the idea of going for regular runs. But I never called myself a "runner," either’I was […]
Want relief? Follow this advice.
Looking for a little inspiration to help shed those last few pounds? Our readers share their no-fail tips for a healthy approach to weight loss
This well-rounded smoothie offers a little bit of everything: fruit, protein and even chocolate (for the antioxidants, of course).
Find out how to trim down and tone up in a few weeks
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Found! The Best Foundation for Summer
- Dating with Borderline Personality Disorder: ‘I Was the Girlfriend From Hell’
- How Roxy Earle Is Busting Curvy Fashion Myths With Her New Line
- The Role of BRCA in Targeted Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
- Easy Summer Beauty Trends to Try if You’re the Noncommittal Type