Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
The 100-mile diet can help you eat healthier and even lose weight. But it’s not always easy to eat locally. Try these six solutions and add more homegrown food to your diet
Stuck for healthy-recipe ideas? Check out these easy-to-make dishes from the new Dietitians of Canada cookbook, COOK!
For over 20 years, Martina Collins has been playing soccer to stay fit’and having a blast while she does it
This well-rounded smoothie offers a little bit of everything: fruit, protein and even chocolate (for the antioxidants, of course).
You don’t need to be a runner to participate in a charity fundraising challenge. These five events will get you active’no running required
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar