Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Satisfy your pasta cravings with delicious vegetables, like zucchini noodles and bell peppers. You won’t even miss the spaghetti!
We rounded up the bizarre things you may not know about some common foods. All foods mentioned are considered safe to consume, but these facts may lead you to think before you eat
You don’t need to rock head-to-toe metallics to herald the holiday season. Sometimes just a little dab will do you. A sparkly manicure or a spritz of scented shimmer can be just the trick.
Find out why the scales seem stuck.
Ever load up your grocery cart with healthy foods, maybe even throwing in a few organic vegetables and some organic cookies or granola bars, and think you’ve got a healthier week of eating ahead of you? Think again! Researchers at Cornell University in Ithaca, N.Y., have been studying the role of the "halo effect" on […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy
- How Former Athlete The Unstoppable Tracy Schmitt Got Back In Shape
- Could This Be The Hangover Cure That Will Fix You (And Your Immune System)?
- The Fusion Workout That Promises To Burn Up To 1,000 Calories In A Single Class
- The Real Reason Why You Should Eat More Seaweed