Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Looking for a way to make friends with – and even embrace – winter? Travel writer Kat Tancock did both – all it took was a visit to Switzerland
As winter drags on, my spirits could use a little lift. Apparently, Canadian beauty blogger Kristen Vinakmens feels the same. In her blog, Sugar Shock, she admits that she doused herself in Flower by Kenzo perfume this morning. Isn’t the bottle gorgeous? If you’re in need of a little spring fling, be sure to check […]
Large flat mushrooms are ideal for stuffing with your favourite filling. These ones are topped with slices of creamy cheese, sprinkled with pine nuts and served on toast for a smart, no-fuss light lunch or supper. If you like, add a salad.
Overeating and lack of exercise are obvious explanations for the extra pounds, but there might be a medical reason why you’re gaining weight
Almond butter and lime juice add nutrition and tons of flavour to a simple carrot and red pepper salad.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal
- 6 Scenarios Where It’s OK to Lie — And When It’s Absolutely Not
- How to Keep Your Joints Healthy (You’ll Be Grateful Later in Life!)
- Make Your Coffee Healthy By Turning It Into An Adaptogen Elixir
- A Sweet & Tangy Cider Can Chicken to Make Your BBQ One to Remember