Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
What if a walking routine could ease arthritis and a yoga class could soothe anxiety as well as medicine? According to some experts, fitness can cure much of what ails us. Read on for your prescription for a longer, happier and healthier life.
Could your blood pressure actually be too low? Here’s what you need to know about hypotension
Turns out, Mom was right (again). You really are what you eat. So, if you’re looking for healthy hair and glowing skin, try these fabulous foods today
While science has debunked the myth that it cures the common cold, this antioxidant can fight disease’and so much more
Turbo-charge your workout with some help from a weighted ball. Use these three simple moves to improve balance, and tone your legs and midsection
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Could This Be The Hangover Cure That Will Fix You (And Your Immune System)?
- The Fusion Workout That Promises To Burn Up To 1,000 Calories In A Single Class
- “I Lost 100 Pounds And Haven’t Looked Back.”
- This Will Be The Healthiest Zodiac Sign In 2018, According To An Astrologist
- The Sneaky Way You’re Sabotaging Your Own New Year’s Resolutions