Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Featured in "Slumdog Millionaire" and "So You Think You Can Dance," this intense, aerobic dance style is now a mainstream workout. Here’s how to tone your arms and legs, Bollywood style
These women find competing and training together builds strong bodies and lasting friendships
How can steak be part of a smart diet? Very easily! Broil or barbecue the finest and one of the leanest of steaks, filet mignon, and arrange it on top of fresh salad greens and plenty of vegetables to make a ‘composed’ salad.
Few things go together as well as shrimp and couscous.
For spring 2017, embroidered details has Canadians in stitches. From floral motifs to DIY-inspired denim, here are 15 fab ways to wear the crafty-chic trend.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Halo Top Facebook Live Giveaway (April 27, 2018)
- This Is Why Kate Middleton Leaves the Hospital So Soon After Giving Birth
- Lucy Hale Recently Took Off Solo. Find Out Why.
- 6 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Heart Health
- This is How Meghan Markle is Prepping for her May 19th Wedding to Prince Harry