Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Looking for the tips and advice we mentioned in the Summer 2014 issue of Best Health? Find more on the topics covered in the magazine and share your thoughts with us right here
Your vagina has a few things to say about your health, aging, periods, and other ‘taboo’ topics.
Back pain is the nemesis. And it’s no wonder, given that the spine is a complex structure of vertebrae, discs, nerves and numerous muscles and ligaments. Pain can occur at any point on the spine and sometimes for no apparent reason. The most common site of back pain is the lower back because it bears most of your weight.
Sitting for extended periods of time without a proper break can lead to back pain, neck strain and worse. Here’s how to combat the effects of a desk job
Cover, plant, transplant and compost your way to a gorgeous fall garden
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- The Popular Skin Care Product That Will Make Your Nightly Routine Easier
- You Have To See The Newly Released Puma Ads With Selena Gomez
- Obsessed With Butternut Squash? This Winter Grain Salad Is For You
- DOVE HAIR FACEBOOK LIVE GIVEAWAY
- Do You Have Winter Depression? Two Experts On Share What You Can Do About It