Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
The so-called Kiwi burger is popular in New Zealand. It’s a beef burger topped with cheese, beets, pineapple, onion, tomato, lettuce and a fried egg. My healthier version is bunless, uses chicken’and skips the fried egg.
Yesterday, the Canadian government announced plans to invest $650 million in women’s sexual and reproductive education around the world.
Serve this lean pork and apple stir-fry with brown rice and a glass of merlot.
Follow these five easy steps for a DIY heart shaped mani.
I was reminded of Joni Mitchell’s groundbreaking album, Blue (not that I need reminding) when I was sitting out a rainstorm in a Muskoka cottage a while back. I turned on the radio and caught a CBC interview with author Michelle Mercer who, in her book ‘Will You Take Me As I Am,’ chronicles Joni’s […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Found! The Best Foundation for Summer
- Dating with Borderline Personality Disorder: ‘I Was the Girlfriend From Hell’
- How Roxy Earle Is Busting Curvy Fashion Myths With Her New Line
- The Role of BRCA in Targeted Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
- Easy Summer Beauty Trends to Try if You’re the Noncommittal Type