Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Melted makeup, parched strands, sticky thighs – what’s not to love about summer, right? Cool down with these simple tricks that will help you look fresh and pulled together.
What makes you happy? It’s question we are often asked and something for which we spend our lives searching. We devote time to hobbies that make us happy and surround ourselves with people that can contribute to our happiness. If we are unhappy for more than a day, we worry and wonder, ‘is something wrong […]
Got questions about weight loss? Join us Mon. Oct. 21 at noon for a tweet-up! Liz Vaccariello, bestselling author and Editor-in-Chief of Reader’s Digest, will be answering all questions related to weight loss, digestion and her newest book, the 21-Day Tummy. Simply tune in at noon on Monday and tweet your question to @besthealthmag using […]
“Fearless in the Kitchen” host, Christine Cushing, shares her recipe for a light summer dinner that’s bursting with colour and flavour.
Apparently you can never escape the fashion standard. Or should we call it the double-standard? I’ve always been told that fashion comes around every 20 years, and I have to say with some relief that the 80s are back. I, for one, am tired of seeing more thongs sticking out of jeans than there are […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy