Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
A very wise therapist once said to me: ‘Erin, it doesn’t matter what the root of your issues is. What matters are the choices you make today.’At the time I was trying to delve into how the eating disorder – that I wrote about in Best Health here – had taken shape in my life. […]
Yes, it can hurt. And yes, it’s definitely worth it.
Topping this burger with avocado adds creaminess, and since it’s packed with monounsaturated fat, it can help lower cholesterol, reduce risk of heart disease and keep blood glucose in check.
Men’s skin care isn’t just about razors and shaving cream’products for guys have gone mainstream. Here’s what you need to know about your skin and four tips for keeping it healthy
Looking for the tips and advice we mentioned in the January/February 2011 issue of the magazine? Find more on the topics covered in the magazine and share your thoughts with us right here
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- How Shay Mitchell Stays Fit – As Decoded With Her Instagram
- This Is Exactly What (And How Much) Headache Medication To Take
- Naturopath’s Advice: What Exactly Is Causing Your Headaches?
- The Secret to Jennifer Aniston’s Killer Bod – and It’s Not Yoga (or Pilates)
- Skin Savers: The Most Effective Skin Treatments