Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
As a person trying to live a healthy lifestyle, I have a lot to think about. Am I eating enough fibre? Do I get enough exercise? Is my sunscreen safe? Should I drink more/less coffee? But I gotta tell ya, I never thought I’d have to consider that the way I use the washroom may […]
A hysterectomy is the surgical removal of the womb (uterus). It can be a psychological as well as a physical trauma, as it means that a woman is no longer fertile and may feel unattractive and less feminine. For these reasons counselling is usually offered before and after the operation.
Get creative with Canada’s national cocktail with this tangy twist. This Thai Caesar cocktail recipe is refreshingly new and delicious.
The perfect accompaniment to heavier dishes like casseroles and roasts!
Only have a day to explore Montreal, Quebec? Relax, we’ve got the can’t miss highlights of this Canadian city
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Meet the First Nations Fashion Designer Set on Pushing Diversity in Canadian Media
- An Apple Watch Saved This Man’s Life — More Than Once
- Your Shellac Manicure Is Now Available With 60 Second Removal
- Strong Women, Empowering Stories: 5 Life Lessons from JOGA Creator Jana Webb
- The Truth About Female Hair Loss