Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
You won’t believe these amazing medical tools and health care advances that will soon be a reality
This quick one-pot meal is high in protein, low in fat’and easy to make.
Cheers! I went to a Bacardi rum tasting recently. I sat at a table with a placemat of eight shot glasses of rum. I have to admit, it did scare me. But it was a tasting and, as Lisa Jazwinski from Bacardi Canada said, you just have to let it touch your tongue to taste […]
Jodi Jaecks, a 47-year-old woman who underwent a double mastectomy and chemotherapy as treatment for breast cancer, recently won the right to swim topless at a Seattle public pool. Initially, Jaecks was told by pool staff that all swimmers must wear “gender-appropriate clothing” that is respectful of the pool’s family setting, reports Seattle newspaper, […]
Are you in dire need of a new haul of products? Beauty editor Ingrie Williams has got you covered with September’s beauty launches.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- The Under 200 Calorie Summer Treat You Won’t Be Able to Resist
- Cheryl Hickey: ET Canada’s Host with the Most
- An Apple Watch Saved This Man’s Life — More Than Once
- Meet the First Nations Fashion Designer Set on Pushing Diversity in Canadian Media
- Shocking Stats About How Much Canadians Waste Each Year