Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Some cuts of meat are meant to be grilled fast; others are best simmered for hours. In this recipe, lamb shanks, wine, vegetables, and herbs simmer for eight hours to reach a level of taste and tenderness that will please most everyone.
Make good use of excess summer zucchini by creating "pasta", tossing with a flavourful artichoke and tomato sauce and serving alongside simple grilled tuna steaks. If you’re short on time, substitute store-bought olive tapenade.
Toasted muffins, topped with wilted spinach and poached egg, then coated with a creamy yogourt and chive sauce, make a light yet luxurious lunch or supper dish.
It’s time to turn those dreams into a reality.
People who suffer from migraines, headaches and seasonal allergies are finding relief in butterbur’a purple-flowered herb once used to wrap butter. Today, even conventional medicine hails it as effective as some pharmaceutical drugs
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy