Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Use the power of positive thinking to pull yourself out of a bad mood
For years, people have used tea tree oil to cure skin ailments. Find out the reasons why tea tree oil deserves a permanent spot in your medicine cabinet.
Today is World COPD Day, and the Lung Association wants you to learn more about this chronic disease that affects 1.5 million Canadians. COPD stands for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, and is a term that includes both emphysema and chronic bronchitis. People with COPD suffer from symptoms such as shortness of breath, increased mucus and […]
Here’s what you’ll find inside the November/December 2010 issue of Best Health
What would a health editor do in Paris? Find out with our list of favourite healthy spots to eat, shop and play.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why Lena Dunham Had a Hysterectomy at Just 31
- Blake Lively and 5 Other Stars Who Don’t Drink Alcohol — Ever
- This New Live Streaming Program Will Forever Change How You Workout At Home
- These Triple-Berry Cornmeal Muffins Make On-The-Go Mornings Easy
- Why Hockey Player Marie-Philip Poulin May Just Win Her Third Olympic Gold