Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Good news for those who spend hours at the gym each day in the hopes of shedding pounds: A new study says you don’t have to. The study, by researchers at the University of Copenhagen, looked at the effects of increasing aerobic exercise in healthy, inactive, moderately overweight young men. Three groups were established and […]
Research suggests that moderate consumption of beer may actually help ward off disease. Here are four ways’other than drinking it’to enjoy a beer this St. Patrick’s Day
Turn on some soothing tunes, snuggle into a toasty robe and indulge yourself with one of these at-home facials.
We asked an expert to weigh in on this fitness myth
While seemingly harmless, these habits actually can hurt the health of your nails and hair—but we’ve got expert solutions to nix ’em.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- An Apple Watch Saved This Man’s Life — More Than Once
- Meet the First Nations Fashion Designer Set on Pushing Diversity in Canadian Media
- Shocking Stats About How Much Canadians Waste Each Year
- Your Shellac Manicure Is Now Available With 60 Second Removal
- Strong Women, Empowering Stories: 5 Life Lessons from JOGA Creator Jana Webb