Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
I had two conversations this week with other moms who talked about the stress of their kids’ extracurricular activities. Something I relate to and something that I spend a lot of time thinking about when my kids express an interest in a new sport or program, ‘What day of the week is it? Can I […]
Zoe Cormier is a freelance journalist specializing in science writing and a frequent contributor to Besthealthmag.ca. On this 22nd World AIDS Day, Zoe explains why we shouldn’t be apathetic about this disease. We’ve seen some exciting advancements recently in the global fight against HIV/AIDS and the search for a cure. But as exciting as these […]
With two bouts of the flu and a week of late nights at the office, it looks like my attempt at P90X should be called P120X. (You’re supposed to do the workouts daily for 90 days.) My first month on the program is more like two. But life gets in the way, and I just […]
Pro tips on thinking inside the home hair-colour box
Fresh Asian-inspired flavours shine in this crunchy, colourful diet-friendly salad. Spoon slaw over tacos or enjoy it as a side salad.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy