Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Great skin is the foundation of looking good. Harsh chemical peels and under-the-knife surgeries are giving way to kinder and gentler treatments, and new advances in laser and light therapy offer non-intrusive alternatives for a variety of skin conditions
Are you a fan of fresh-made soups? Try these healthy, wholesome soup recipes for your next meal
Health Canada has approved new ingredients for natural health products. Here’s what you need to know
What’s new? What’s the best? Beauty editor Ingrie Williams sources the best of the best in the spring 2017 beauty launches.
Hot and humid days can make running a lot more challenging. Here are some simple tips to help keep your outdoor workout routine fun and safe.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal
- 6 Scenarios Where It’s OK to Lie — And When It’s Absolutely Not
- How to Keep Your Joints Healthy (You’ll Be Grateful Later in Life!)
- Make Your Coffee Healthy By Turning It Into An Adaptogen Elixir
- A Sweet & Tangy Cider Can Chicken to Make Your BBQ One to Remember