Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Not getting enough sleep can lead to energy imbalance and weight gain. Here’s why it’s so important for weight loss, and how to get a good night’s rest
It’s your weekly trip to the grocery store: Time to pick up what’s on your shopping list, and find out about your diabetes risk’that’s the make-it-quick-and-easy thinking behind a new program launched by the Canadian Diabetes Association (CDA). “Get Checked Now” is a free diabetes risk assessment done at pharmacies located in participating Loblaws, Zehrs, […]
Do you wonder about the ingredients in your cosmetics? Beauty editor Rhonda Rovan finds out just how safe cosmetic preservatives really are
This outerwear lineup satisfies the need for a layer with the want of something that’s awesome.
The latest skincare products, from cleansers to night creams, are being infused with the power of plant ingredients. Read on for a guide to the botanicals best suited to your skin concerns
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy