Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Some chronic allergy sufferers are infecting themselves with hookworm parasites to treat their symptoms. Does this therapy have merit or is it just an icky fad?
This scallop salad is based on soba’Japanese buckwheat noodles. They are tossed with bean sprouts, bok choy, fresh coriander and an intensely flavoured ginger dressing, then topped with juicy soy-broiled scallops and mushrooms.
Marinated peppers are an antipasto mainstay. I like to toss the peppers with tuna, boiled shrimp, or grilled scallops and garnish with parsley.
Ever sleep with your makeup on? Here are ways to break that and other bad beauty habits
Best Health food expert Paul Finkelstein and four of his grade 10 culinary arts students will help kick off the Royals’ visit to Canada by participating in the Celebration of Youth reception in Ottawa tonight. The students, under guidance from Finkelstein who is their culinary arts teacher at Stratford Northwestern Secondary School, will work with […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy
- How Former Athlete The Unstoppable Tracy Schmitt Got Back In Shape
- Could This Be The Hangover Cure That Will Fix You (And Your Immune System)?
- The Fusion Workout That Promises To Burn Up To 1,000 Calories In A Single Class
- The Real Reason Why You Should Eat More Seaweed