Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
These mushrooms are filled with a delicious mixture of finely chopped zucchini, spinach and hazelnuts, then topped with grated Parmesan cheese and baked for delicious, hard-to-resist party bites. They look their best if the mushrooms are all about the same size.
This hearty salad is sure to fill you up with a combination of tuna, egg and vegetables.
Looking for more beauty tips, recipes and fitness ideas? Find more from Best Health’s September 2010 issue and share your thoughts with us right here
The beautiful, desolate Nunavut landscape. I spent the unusually long, cold and snowy Toronto winter bundling my two little kids into snow gear; all week here in Nunavut, it’s been my turn to bundle up. As Joshna Maharaj, a chef on our EatFit posse, puts it, ‘Nunavut is colder than I ever imagined a place […]
You don’t need to travel too far this summer to get pampered. Here are six of the best spas Canada has to offer
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Meet the First Nations Fashion Designer Set on Pushing Diversity in Canadian Media
- An Apple Watch Saved This Man’s Life — More Than Once
- Your Shellac Manicure Is Now Available With 60 Second Removal
- Strong Women, Empowering Stories: 5 Life Lessons from JOGA Creator Jana Webb
- The Truth About Female Hair Loss