Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
We asked certified fitness instructor Amanda Vogel to try more than 40 of the latest fitness DVDs. Here are her top picks
While the new H1N1 flu virus, or swine flu, may be dominating the headlines lately, that’s not the only thing we need to protect ourselves from. Here are eight immunizations all adults should consider.
For years, people have used tea tree oil to cure skin ailments. Find out the reasons why tea tree oil deserves a permanent spot in your medicine cabinet.
As we reported in our March/April 2014 issue, news about the environment isn’t all bad. In fact, there are 7 green victories we can actually celebrate. But the progress doesn’t stop there. Find out what you can do to help the environment’Here are 4 ways to get started this Earth Day (April 22). Pictured above: […]
The best Mother’s Day gift? Not having to cook or clean! Here are 7 recipes that are sure to impress mom
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why Lena Dunham Had a Hysterectomy at Just 31
- Blake Lively and 5 Other Stars Who Don’t Drink Alcohol — Ever
- This New Live Streaming Program Will Forever Change How You Workout At Home
- These Triple-Berry Cornmeal Muffins Make On-The-Go Mornings Easy
- Why Hockey Player Marie-Philip Poulin May Just Win Her Third Olympic Gold