Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Nutrition consultant Sue Mah shares her tips for eating well when life gets busy
Real moms and a nutritionist talk about being pregnant for the second time.
Don’t let the half-hour rule stop you from swimming right after a meal.
It’s your weekly trip to the grocery store: Time to pick up what’s on your shopping list, and find out about your diabetes risk’that’s the make-it-quick-and-easy thinking behind a new program launched by the Canadian Diabetes Association (CDA). “Get Checked Now” is a free diabetes risk assessment done at pharmacies located in participating Loblaws, Zehrs, […]
You can start your stress-free vacation right now, as we’ve got you covered with a down-south packing list. Nothing sucks more than heading down south for a fun vacay, only to discover you forgot to pack something. You could spend money on buying what you need, but often these things will be more expensive. Or it can be more troublesome if you need something over-the-counter and you don’t know what exactly it is you are using or taking. (Health Canada is known to be one of the more strict countries when it comes to health claims on packaging.) So follow our list, and you’ll travel, not only comfortably, but also more relaxed knowing you have everything you’ll need.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Do You Have Winter Depression? Two Experts On Share What You Can Do About It
- The Real Reason We Need To Stop Giving Vanilla Sex A Bad Rap
- Dove Releases New Self-Esteem Stat And It Will Shock You
- This Is The Absolute Worst Lie Your Partner Could Ever Tell You
- Lululemon’s Latest Fashion Collab Will Have You Wearing Your Leggings Outside Of The Gym