Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Avoiding lactose may not be as easy as you think
A fragrantly spiced pilaf-style dish that doesn’t take much more effort than ordering takeout, yet is much healthier as it is lower in fat. Serve with a refreshing raita (page 27) to complete the meal.
There was an interesting article in the New York Times this weekend on warming up before exercise, and how the static stretches we were all taught in grade-school P.E. classes are not just wrong, but can be detrimental to your workout. Apparently light cardio (like jogging) and dynamic stretches are the way to go, and […]
If you have questions about the medications you’re taking, a visit with a pharmacist can help you make sense of your treatment plan.
Eating healthy doesn’t have to mean swearing off fast-food altogether. Find out which fast-food meals you should avoid and which ones to choose instead
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why Lena Dunham Had a Hysterectomy at Just 31
- Blake Lively and 5 Other Stars Who Don’t Drink Alcohol — Ever
- This New Live Streaming Program Will Forever Change How You Workout At Home
- These Triple-Berry Cornmeal Muffins Make On-The-Go Mornings Easy
- Why Hockey Player Marie-Philip Poulin May Just Win Her Third Olympic Gold