Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
New research has found that some of our brain cells are "bilingual." Find out what this could mean for Parkinson’s disease and the search for a cure
Jennifer Garner’s body has always been killer, even all the way back from her Alias days. Find out how she’s prepping for a new hero role.
Discover what you’ll find in the November/December 2009 issue of Best Health, plus get links to what’s online
You can garnish this autumnal squash and apple pureed soup with very thin, unpeeled apple slices or with sliced green onion.
No need to get frustrated with complicated and expensive cleanses! Here are five common detox foods and recipes that will make detoxing easier
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy
- How Former Athlete The Unstoppable Tracy Schmitt Got Back In Shape
- Could This Be The Hangover Cure That Will Fix You (And Your Immune System)?
- The Fusion Workout That Promises To Burn Up To 1,000 Calories In A Single Class
- The Real Reason Why You Should Eat More Seaweed