Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
From blood pressure to bone density, our yearly checkups change as we get older. Here’s your guide to health tests at every age
The easiest appetizer you’ll ever make.
Vincent Van Gogh had a point when he said, ‘If you hear a voice within you say, ‘You cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.’ The thing is, he probably actually did hear voices’which may have provided artistic insight, but also told him to cut off his own ear. […]
If you’re feeling sleep deprived, you may want to schedule some much-needed R&R. A recent review published in The Lancet Diabetes and Endocrinology journal shows that sleep and metabolic disorders are increasingly linked – meaning you’re at a bigger risk for type 2 diabetes and obesity if you’re not hitting the hay often enough, or […]
Recently divorced, writer Lisa Fields navigates the e-minefield of online dating in search of new and true love.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Lululemon’s Latest Fashion Collab Will Have You Wearing Your Leggings Outside Of The Gym
- This Is The Absolute Worst Lie Your Partner Could Ever Tell You
- “I Rarely Feel The Effects of Rheumatoid Arthritis Because I Do Pilates And Yoga”
- Move Over Nut Butters – This Seed Butter Will Change How You Snack
- These Two Exercises Can Keep You Fit for Life, According to a Doctor