Kettlebell Moves For Abs: Overhead Walking Lunges
10 to 12 reps each leg, 4 sets
- Start like you did with the windmills, holding the kettlebell at your shoulder, with the “bell” part of the weight resting in the crook of your arm.
- Press the weight up and above your head.
- Step the opposite leg forward. Bring the body down with a lunge.
- Step forward, drive through your front heel, engaging your glute to bring your back leg to meet your front foot.
- Continuing pressing the kettlebell above your head, bracing through your core as you lunge.
Extend your opposite arm to keep yourself balanced and stable throughout the exercise.