Kettlebell Moves For Abs: Half Turkish Get-Ups
8 to 10 reps on each side for 4 sets
- Lying flat on the floor, hold the kettlebell with your right hand at your chest. Plant your shoulder blade on the floor to keep your shoulder stable.
- Bend your right leg and extend your left arm to 90 degrees across the ground.
- Brace your core and drive your right heel into the floor. Press the kettlebell up with a single-arm chest press.
- Sit up and lean into your left elbow, holding the kettlebell up.
- Press the kettlebell up while you bend forward to get up to your left elbow.
- Transfer your weight from your left elbow to your left palm, until your arm is straight.
- Press into your left palm and drive your right heel to extend your hips, lifting your body off the floor. Hold for two seconds. Squeeze your right glute to keep your hips up.
- Bring your hips back to the floor, with the kettlebell above your chest.
This targets your core strength and stability.