Kettlebell Moves For Abs: Windmills
8 to 10 reps on each side, 4 sets
- Start with your feet just wider than shoulder-width.
- From a front rack position (holding the kettlebell at your shoulder, with the “bell” part of the weight resting in the crook of your arm), press the kettlebell overhead.
- Turn the opposite foot outward at 45 degrees and kick your right hip out. Begin to hinge at the hips.
- Keep your eyes on the kettlebell, as you run your left hand down the length of your left leg towards your left ankle, holding the kettlebell above your head.
- Return to the start position by pressing the kettlebell up overhead.
You should feel it in your obliques, like you would with a side crunch.