Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
If you needed another reason to up your vitamin D intake (besides our long, cold Canadian winters) a new study has a good one. Researchers from Loyola University Chicago found that vitamin D can provide pain relief for women with type 2 diabetes and depression. ‘While further research is needed, D2 supplementation is a promising […]
The earthy flavour of the large, dark mushrooms in this soup is given a lift by garlic, parsley and mace.
These flavourful crab remoulade cups are made with flaky phyllo pastry. We suggest using crab claw meat for the remoulade, if available.
Must-read health news and views from around the web
Customized health services are popping up across Canada. We explore these innovative programs and ask the million-dollar question: Can these amenities really help you live a longer, better life?
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- An Apple Watch Saved This Man’s Life — More Than Once
- Meet the First Nations Fashion Designer Set on Pushing Diversity in Canadian Media
- Shocking Stats About How Much Canadians Waste Each Year
- Your Shellac Manicure Is Now Available With 60 Second Removal
- Strong Women, Empowering Stories: 5 Life Lessons from JOGA Creator Jana Webb