While Black Friday and Cyber Monday tend to get most of the holiday shopping hype, it’s time to turn your attention to Giving Tuesday. Coming to Canada on November 28, 2017, the day is dedicated to giving back in any way you can – by volunteering, donating or even just shopping for a cause.
Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
This year, start living the life you’ve always wanted.
A cardiologist breaks down how love – the emotion that has long been depicted as emanating from the heart – can impact our overall health.
Not great news for us office workers: Sitting for long periods of time can have negative effects on your health, scientists say. Canadian researchers who studied the effects of sitting on the body found that after seven hours of uninterrupted sitting raised their subjects’ blood pressure and decreased their good cholesterol. Seems weird, as we […]
Join us on the Best Health Facebook page Tuesday, August 26th from 12:00-1:00 PM EDT for a live chat with Brent Bishop, fitness expert, celebrity trainer and owner of Think Fitness Studios in Toronto. Brent has shared many tips with the Best Health audience over the years, including how to maintain motivation during a workout […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Meet the First Nations Fashion Designer Set on Pushing Diversity in Canadian Media
- An Apple Watch Saved This Man’s Life — More Than Once
- Your Shellac Manicure Is Now Available With 60 Second Removal
- Strong Women, Empowering Stories: 5 Life Lessons from JOGA Creator Jana Webb
- The Truth About Female Hair Loss