Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
When a loved one is ill, watching them suffer can make you feel helpless’especially when you’re a kid. It can also make you determined to help. Enter 8-year-old Sydney Youngberg and her 10-year-old sister, Rylee, who started a lemonade stand to raise money to visit their father, Michael Youngberg, who is getting cancer treatment at […]
Unlike your real age, your fitness age can actually decrease. Here’s how it can help predict your health
This Greek-style dish is simple to cook but wonderfully flavoured. It combines lamb fillets with colourful vegetables, feta and fresh mint ‘ perfect for entertaining.
The ubiquitous virus that causes genital warts and cervical cancer is now appearing higher up in the body. The Human papilloma virus is being identified in head and neck cancers, leading researchers to consider that the virus may be transmitted by oral sex, according to this story published in the Toronto Star. HPV is the […]
A sprinkle of almonds add a crunch to this salad of cooked carrots. Almonds are a rich source of vitamins, especially folate and vitamin E.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy
- How Former Athlete The Unstoppable Tracy Schmitt Got Back In Shape
- Could This Be The Hangover Cure That Will Fix You (And Your Immune System)?
- The Fusion Workout That Promises To Burn Up To 1,000 Calories In A Single Class
- The Real Reason Why You Should Eat More Seaweed